12 for 2012!
1. Attract more volunteers.
2. Reply more timely to volunteer applications.
3. Spend more time working with stock that isn’t my speciality (i.e. anything that’s not books).
4. Do Bookfest events again in July (sort of contrary to above).
5. Establish our poetry evening as a regular event.
6. Remember that for everyone who comes through the door of the shop, we are the face of Oxfam.
7. Further to (6): have patience with even the most ornery customers!
8. Make more connections with local businesses.
9. Make more connections with other Oxfam shops.
10. Work out some kind of way to get awesome stock from generous businesses (magazines/radio stations we’re looking atchoo).
11. Get more outsiders in to do nice window displays.
12. Help our existing volunteers get more involved in the decisions we make.